SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE 2013 --
- RSA announced immediate availability of The RSA ® NextGen Security Operations Center (SOC) services designed to help customers transform traditional security operations into agile, analytics-based teams that can defend with confidence against advanced threats.
- Cyber threats have changed tactics and vectors, causing organizations that are leveraging legacy perimeter/signature-based tools with outdated processes to be ill-prepared to defend their organizations.
- To be better prepared for the proliferation of advanced threats, organizations are in need of expertise to build or revamp their SOC and implement Big Data security analytics, revamp security operations processes and procedures and automate related workflows.
- The new services are designed to deliver the expertise needed for customers to leverage advanced capabilities found in new solutions such as RSA® Security Analytics with actionable intelligence, modern risk assessment tools and proven methodologies to reduce breach exposure, threat response and remediation time.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today announced the release of RSA ® NextGen Security Operations Center (SOC) services designed to help organizations establish the core foundations for security operations while integrating newly released security analytics, threat intelligence, incident response and asset criticality capabilities. This transformation of the SOC can help organizations respond faster and more efficiently to attacks, reduce breach exposure times and develop more predictive defense capabilities.The RSA NextGen SOC services offer customers access to a deep bench of highly trained security practitioners with real-world experience in cyber defense who are capable of fulfilling SOC requirements specifically tailored to each organization's unique needs. These services are designed to establish the organizational foundation required to prepare for, discover and respond to threats in an agile, methodical and repeatable approach that reduces risk and business impact of incidents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV