- RSA announced immediate availability of The RSA ® NextGen Security Operations Center (SOC) services designed to help customers transform traditional security operations into agile, analytics-based teams that can defend with confidence against advanced threats.
- Cyber threats have changed tactics and vectors, causing organizations that are leveraging legacy perimeter/signature-based tools with outdated processes to be ill-prepared to defend their organizations.
- To be better prepared for the proliferation of advanced threats, organizations are in need of expertise to build or revamp their SOC and implement Big Data security analytics, revamp security operations processes and procedures and automate related workflows.
- The new services are designed to deliver the expertise needed for customers to leverage advanced capabilities found in new solutions such as RSA® Security Analytics with actionable intelligence, modern risk assessment tools and proven methodologies to reduce breach exposure, threat response and remediation time.
RSA Launches RSA NextGen Security Operations Services To Help Customers Build Battle-Ready Cyber Defenses
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts