SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE 2013 --
- RSA announced three new software solutions designed to help Security Operations Centers (SOCs) better prioritize and manage security incidents according to their potential impact to the business.
- RSA Advanced Incident Management for Security (AIMS) software can help add a broader incident management layer to RSA® Security Analytics to effectively track progress and engage key business stakeholders during a security incident investigation.
- RSA Asset Criticality Intelligence (ACI) engineered to provide business context of IT assets to security teams, to prioritize response based on the business value of the asset.
- RSA Data Discovery for Security Analytics designed to provide information risk intelligence and can identify sensitive data in complex IT environments to help determine potential severity of breaches and further prioritize incident response.
RSA, the Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today announced three new solutions for Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and the recently announced RSA® Security Analytics platform. The newly released RSA ® Advanced Incident Management for Security (AIMS), RSA ® Asset Criticality Intelligence (ACI) and RSA ® Data Discovery for Security Analytics software solutions are designed to provide organizations with deep context and content awareness of IT assets to help security analysts prioritize and focus threat and incident management.The combination of these solutions with the RSA Security Analytics platform is engineered to provide unmatched solution breadth and depth and helps enable organizations to become more proactive, targeted and effective in critical asset protection, threat detection and incident response. Today's IT environments are more fluid and complex than ever. Security teams are faced with a flood of alerts and indicators across hundreds or thousands of devices and massive volumes and varieties of applications and information types. To effectively defend their enterprises, security teams must be able to prioritize their efforts based on the business risk related to the potential incidents they track.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV