WARREN, Ohio, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) today announced that John C. Corey, President and Chief Executive Officer, and George E. Strickler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 2013 J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference with a Company presentation at 7:40 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at the Loews Hotel, located at 1601 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, Florida. The presentation materials will be posted to the Company's website on Monday, February 25, 2013, in the "Investors\Presentation" section of the Company's website ( www.stoneridge.com).
About Stoneridge, Inc. Stoneridge, Inc., headquartered in Warren, Ohio, is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the commercial truck, automotive, agricultural, motorcycle and off-highway vehicle markets. Additional information about Stoneridge, Inc. can be found at www.stoneridge.com.
SOURCE Stoneridge, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV