WOODSIDE, Calif., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSV Capital Corp. ("GSV") (Nasdaq:GSVC), today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, after the close of the U.S. market on Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
Management will hold a conference call and webcast for investors on the same day at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). The conference call number for U.S. participants is (877) 941-8609 and the conference call number for participants outside the U.S. is (480) 629-9692. The conference ID number for both call numbers is 4603561. Additionally, interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the call from the "Investor Relations" section of GSV Capital's website at http://investors.gsvcap.com/ . An archived replay of the webcast will also be available for 12 months following the live presentation.
A replay of the conference call may be accessed through March 19, 2013 by dialing (800) 406-7325 (U.S.) or (303) 590-3030 (international), using conference ID number 4603561.About GSV Capital Corp. GSV Capital Corp. (GSVC) is a publicly traded investment fund that seeks to invest in high-growth, venture-backed private companies. Led by industry veteran Michael Moe, the fund seeks to create a portfolio of high-growth emerging private companies via a repeatable and disciplined investment approach, as well as to provide investors with access to such companies through its publicly traded common stock. GSV Capital is headquartered in Woodside, CA. www.gsvcap.com The GSV Capital Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16444
CONTACT: Financial Profiles, Inc. Tricia Ross, (650) 235-4769 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV