(1) Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Pro Forma Net Income and Adjusted Pro Forma Net Income per share are non-GAAP financial measures. See definitions and disclosures herein.
Declaration of Quarterly Dividend
The Company also announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share on its outstanding Class A common stock. The dividend is payable on March 19, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 8, 2013.About Duff & Phelps As a leading global financial advisory and investment banking firm, Duff & Phelps balances analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help clients make sound decisions. The firm provides expertise in the areas of valuation, transactions, financial restructuring, alternative assets, disputes and taxation, with more than 1,000 employees serving clients from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Investment banking services in the United States are provided by Duff & Phelps Securities, LLC; Pagemill Partners; and GCP Securities, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. M&A advisory services in the United Kingdom and Germany are provided by Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd. Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. For more information, visit www.duffandphelps.com. (NYSE: DUF) Earnings Call Webcast As a result of the pending merger, the Company will not be holding an earnings conference call. Please refer to the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K that will be filed subsequent to this press release for additional discussion of the Company's results. Non-GAAP Financial Measures Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Pro Forma Net Income, and Adjusted Pro Forma Net Income per share are non-GAAP financial measures. We believe these measures provide a relevant and useful alternative measure of our ongoing profitability and performance. We believe the Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted Pro Forma Net Income, and Adjusted Pro Forma Net Income per share, in addition to GAAP financial measures, provide a relevant and useful benchmark for investors, in order to assess our financial performance, ongoing operating results and comparability to other companies in our industry. These measures are utilized by our senior management to evaluate our overall performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV