Frank Lloyd Wright Inspired Cat Cafes Launch Collaboration With SPCA Florida And Florida Southern College
"The first-of-its-kind Cat Cafe joint project will keep community cats healthy, fed, housed and safe. SPCA Florida's vision for healthy animals and humane communities involves everyone in the welfare and well-being of animals," said Hawkins.
The pilot Cat Cafe program will be replicated across the state of Florida at mobile home parks, apartment complexes, and shopping center developments where people feeding cats and cats breeding create uncontrolled populations. SPCA Florida currently provides spaying, neutering, and vaccinating of un-owned community cats for the general public with a $15 co-pay at the McClurg Animal Medical Center. For more information about SPCA Florida's community cat program, including the free use of humane traps with a deposit, call (863) 646-7722 or visit www.spcaflorida.org.
About SPCA Florida Founded in 1979, SPCA Florida exists to eliminate animal suffering and to enhance the human-animal bond by engaging the entire community in the welfare and well-being of animals. We accomplish this through model programs that promote the adoption of healthy animals, prevent dog and cat overpopulation, and provide veterinary medical services for animals in the community. SPCA Florida's relinquishment intervention programs create a safety net to keep animals who have homes in those homes. The McClurg Animal Medical Center heals and helps 50,000 patients annually and the Animal Adoption Center provides caring, compassion and hope to more than 6,000 homeless animals entering our doors each year. Find out more about SPCA Florida or support us by visiting www.spcaflorida.org.
Contact: Jessica Lawson, Manager of Media Relations O: (863) 646-7722 ext. 4607 C: (386) 986-8093 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE SPCA Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV