Jeffery Leving Addresses The National Fatherhood & Families Conference On Incarcerated Fathers
The program has enjoyed impressive success with the men it has helped thus far. This fall it received a Bright Idea award from Harvard University, and the Justice Department will initiate a national program with "Fathering Court" as the blueprint.
Jeffery M. Leving first became nationally known as fathers' rights attorney working on cases involving Elian Gonzalez and a host of well-known athletes and politicians. He is the founder of the charity, The Fatherhood Educational Institute, which developed the pilot program for incarcerated fathers which "Fathering Court" models. For more information on Jeffery M. Leving's pursuit of justice, contact the Fatherhood Educational Institute ( www.fatherhood-edu.org) at (312) 795-9060.
SOURCE Law Offices of Jeffery Leving
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV