Featured in Trusted Computing Group Seminar Session
VANCOUVER, BC and SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops and ultra-portable devices, and the data they contain, will be at the RSA Conference. Absolute Software will be onsite demonstrating their complete endpoint security product portfolio at the Trusted Computing Group annual security workshop session, Trusted Computing: Billions of Secure Endpoints in 10 Years, on Monday, February 25 th, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Absolute Software solutions - Absolute Computrace, Absolute Manage, Absolute Service and Absolute Secure Drive - provide organizations with the ability to remotely manage and secure computers, tablets, and smartphones, allowing them to anticipate scenarios and take proactive or reactive measures to safeguard each device and the corporate data it contains. Organizations base their responses on the accurate data collected from each device, allowing them to pinpoint and improve areas of risk or inefficiency. Actionable data is key when managing corporate devices. IT organizations rely on this data to effectively safeguard their assets and respond to security and service incidents.
Absolute Software Customer Highlights:
- HealthSpring is one of the largest U.S. coordinated care plans with a growing mobile workforce. Using Computrace, HealthSpring is able to remotely delete selected files to keep them out of the hands of unauthorized users. They are also able to produce an audit log of the deleted files to prove compliance with corporate and healthcare-specific privacy regulations.
- Intelligrated, a leading North American-based single-point provider of automated material handling solutions, can rest assured that the corporate data on their 1300 laptops is secure with Computrace. If a laptop goes missing, IT can freeze the device or delete the data on it before it can be accessed by an unauthorized user.
- Absolute Manage MDM allows Thomas College a liberal arts and business school, to remotely manage the mobile devices in their deployment over 3G or Wi-Fi, as well as wirelessly configure, query, wipe or lock each device if it is lost or stolen.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts