- HealthSpring is one of the largest U.S. coordinated care plans with a growing mobile workforce. Using Computrace, HealthSpring is able to remotely delete selected files to keep them out of the hands of unauthorized users. They are also able to produce an audit log of the deleted files to prove compliance with corporate and healthcare-specific privacy regulations.
- Intelligrated, a leading North American-based single-point provider of automated material handling solutions, can rest assured that the corporate data on their 1300 laptops is secure with Computrace. If a laptop goes missing, IT can freeze the device or delete the data on it before it can be accessed by an unauthorized user.
- Absolute Manage MDM allows Thomas College a liberal arts and business school, to remotely manage the mobile devices in their deployment over 3G or Wi-Fi, as well as wirelessly configure, query, wipe or lock each device if it is lost or stolen.
Absolute Software Showcasing Product Portfolio At 2013 RSA Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts