"HLCA was such a great experience for me," said Christy Czarnecki, a 2011 HLCA scholarship recipient and 2012 HLCA Alumni Ambassador from New Jersey. "It reinforced my leadership skills and was the reason why I decided to major in engineering at Clemson University."
"Honeywell continues to be an industry leader when it comes to promoting STEM educational programs for children around the world," said Dr. Deborah Barnhart, executive director and CEO of the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. "The U.S. Space & Rocket Center is proud to work with Honeywell on this program and we are honored to prepare the young people entrusted to us with leadership skills that will stay with them for a lifetime."
For more information about the program, visit http://leadership.honeywell.com/.
About HoneywellHoneywell International ( www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com. About Honeywell Hometown Solutions The Honeywell Leadership Challenge Academy is part of Honeywell Hometown Solutions, the company's corporate citizenship initiative, which focuses on five areas of vital importance: Family Safety & Security, Housing & Shelter, Science & Math Education, Habitat & Conservation, and Humanitarian Relief. Together with leading public and non-profit institutions, Honeywell has developed powerful programs to address these needs in the communities it serves. For more information, please visit http://citizenship.honeywell.com. Media Contact: Kerry Kennedy(973) 455-4087 Kerry.Kennedy@Honeywell.com SOURCE Honeywell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV