PITTSBURGH, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) will announce results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 before the market opens on Monday, March 11 th. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The call is being webcast and can be accessed at DICK'S Sporting Goods' Investor Relations website at www.DicksSportingGoods.com/investors. To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register and download and install any necessary audio software.
In addition to the webcast, the call can be accessed by dialing (866) 652-5200 (domestic callers) or (412) 317-6060 (international callers) and requesting the "DICK'S Sporting Goods Earnings Call."
For those who cannot listen to the live webcast, it will be archived on the Company's website for 30 days. In addition, a dial-in replay of the call will be available. To listen to the replay, investors should dial (877) 344-7529 (domestic callers) or (412) 317-0088 (international callers) and enter confirmation code 10025203. The dial-in replay will be available for 30 days following the live call.About DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer. As of October 27, 2012, the Company operated 511 DICK'S Sporting Goods stores in 44 states, 81 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce and catalog operations for both DICK'S Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at http://www.DicksSportingGoods.com/investors. The Company's website is not part of this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV