SAN DIEGO, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ANX) today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Brian M. Culley, will present at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Healthcare Conference on Monday, March 4, 2013 at 4:10 p.m. Eastern time in Presentation Salon B at The Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast and slide presentation on the ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals web site at
www.adventrx.com. An archived presentation will be available on the web site for 30 days.
About ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary product candidates to treat various diseases and conditions. The Company's lead product candidate, ANX-188, has potential to reduce ischemic tissue injury and end-organ damage by restoring microvascular function, which is compromised in a wide range of serious and life-threatening diseases and conditions. The Company is recruiting subjects in EPIC, a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 study of ANX-188 in patients with sickle cell disease. More information can be found on the Company's web site at www.adventrx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV