INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG), the world's leading retail real estate company, announced today the appointment of Stanley Shashoua as its Senior Vice President of International Development. Shashoua, who has a broad range of international real estate experience, starts in his new position today.
"Stanley will be a great asset to our international development effort," said David Simon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Simon Property Group. "We are very happy to have him on our team." Shashoua will report directly to David Simon and Mark Silvestri, Executive Vice President of Real Estate Premium Outlets.
Most recently, Shashoua managed LionArc Capital LLC, a private investment firm, which has invested in and advised on over $500 million of international, real estate and private equity transactions since 2007. Between 2004 and 2007, Shashoua was a Partner with HRO Asset Management where he acquired and managed in excess of $1 billion of Class A office and retail properties on behalf of institutional clients.
Shashoua's professional experience also includes positions at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DKW) and Republic National Bank of NY. Shashoua received a BA in international relations from Brown University and holds an MBA in finance from The Wharton School.About Simon Property Group Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 325 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 242 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com. SOURCE Simon Property Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV