The Marvell PA800 security chip is a highly secure low-power chip featuring:
- CRI Component CryptoFirewall with integrated cryptographic security
- OTP secure memory storage
- A configurable I2C/SPI host interface
- Optional LED/GPIO
- Anti-cloning and anti-tampering technology
"Marvell is a global leader in providing complete silicon solutions enabling the digital Connected Lifestyle. Whenever devices are digitally connected security becomes a critical need and Marvell clearly understands that," said Paul Kocher, president and chief scientist at Cryptography Research. "We are delighted to be working with Marvell to provide customers with effective solutions for protecting their consumable items and accessories."
With the PA800, security is maintained through the entire supply via a unique multi-stage provisioning solution, beginning at the chip foundry through when the PA800 is installed. The PA800 will be available to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) directly and from a secure programming service and distribution channel.
Marvell invites customers with potential interest to contact us for demonstrations and additional details on use in your application. Marvell will provide PA800 samples in
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts