PROS ® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced that industry visionary and thought leader Tom Davenport will deliver the keynote address at its Outperform 2013 Conference. The annual event, sponsored by Microsoft, will be held April 3-4 at the world-renowned New York Stock Exchange. The conference brings together a select group of pricing, sales and marketing executives from business-to-business industries who recognize the advantages of leveraging big data to drive sales growth.
Sharing the stage with Tom Davenport during the two-day big data event will be PROS customers and industry thought leaders who are experts in pricing and sales effectiveness. They will deliver comments that address compelling topics at the top of today’s business agenda:
- Sales Management in a Buying 2.0 World
- How Big Data Gives Your Sales Team a Competitive Advantage
- Pricing in the C-Suite: Raise Awareness, Get Attention & Enroll Top Executives on the Pricing Journey
- Are You the Only One Convinced of Pricing Technology?
Davenport’s address will provide insights on how organizations can use big data to make smarter decisions and achieve better results. A highly regarded thought leader, he is recognized as one of the world’s top 25 consultants; one of the 100 most influential people in the IT industry; and one of the top 50 business school professors in the United States. A prolific writer, he has written or co-authored 14 books, including several firsts in big data and analytics as competitive differentiators. Davenport’s big data and analytics concepts, initially introduced in a Harvard Business Review (HBR) article titled “Competing on Analytics,” have been recognized by the HBR editors as one of the most important management ideas of the past decade, and the article remains one of its ten most-read features in the magazine’s 90-year history.
“Organizations can easily be overwhelmed by the volumes of data that are available to them, whether it’s from their ERP and CRM systems or external sources,” said Davenport. “There’s plenty of juice in that data, and with the right applications and analytics, they’re sitting on a gold mine that can help inform strategic decisions. Ultimately, those that employ big data to drive business decisions and sales will be far ahead of their competitors,” said Davenport.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV