In May of 2012, GE Capital acted as administrative agent on a $131 million recapitalization for Hoak Media LLC, a highly successful middle market TV broadcaster operating in 13 different markets around the U.S. GE Capital Markets served as sole lead arranger and bookrunner for the deal.
“GE Capital has been our lead lender since 2007 and we truly value its deep industry knowledge and insight in the broadcasting space,” commented Eric Van den Branden, president and CEO of Hoak Media.
“GE Capital understands the various regulations and industry cycles that are inherent in the TV sector, which has allowed it to be invaluable to the company,” added Jeff Patterson, a partner at Columbia Capital.About GE Capital, Telecom, Media and Technology GE Capital’s Telecom, Media and Technology business provides financing to enable corporate growth, acquisitions and balance sheet refinancings to companies in the following industries: cable, towers, data centers, wireless, metro fiber, radio, TV, digital media, education services and software. It also finances technology companies that enable these industries. With Access GE, clients also benefit from access to GE’s best practices. Visit gecapital.com/tmt. GE Capital offers consumers and businesses around the globe an array of financial products and services. For more information, visit www.gecapital.com or follow company news via Twitter ( https://twitter.com/GECapital). GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV