AtTask is a leading provider of SaaS work management software focused on improving how knowledge workers organize and manage their efforts to drive business goals. The company was searching for an end user experience monitoring tool to provide visibility into the actual end user experience, ensure high quality service and gain insights into how its product could be improved over time.
AtTask chose the BMC End User Experience Management solution from BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) because it precisely fit the company’s needs in this area and could be easily deployed for quick time to value.
“With the SaaS model, we really need to see what our users are seeing in order to offer them a unique and customized value proposition,” said Wade Billings, director of operations at AtTask. “Before EUEM, we had to do a lot of guess work. The only feedback we received was from support channels where someone would pick up the phone and say that our application was running slow. Now we’re able to provide our customers with proactive information, before they even know there is an issue, and advise them on how to make the application better.”
The BMC End User Experience Management solution helped AtTask create, for its customers, applications that can generate data at very granular levels. “This helps our customers create very specific reports to help them with planning,” said Jared Neilsen, manager of SaaS Hosting Operations Center at AtTask. The End User Experience Management solution also provides AtTask visibility into how customers are using their application. “We can now see the actual adoption rate of specific tools and applications and measure how many people are shifting from old feature sets to new ones. EUEM solution provides us with insight into how engaged customers are – information that is like gold for our sales team.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV