PITTSBURGH, Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANSYS, Inc. (Nasdaq:ANSS) today announced that its Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (EDT) at the Southpointe Club located at 360 Southpointe Boulevard in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. The Company has fixed the close of business on March 25, 2013 as the record date for determining whether stockholders are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the Annual Meeting and any adjournments or postponements thereof.
About ANSYS, Inc.
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations ― no matter their industry ― to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,400 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 70 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.The ANSYS, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4883 ANSS-F
CONTACT: Investors: Annette Arribas 724.514.1782 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Jackie Mavin 724.514.3053 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV