- Becoming the first transportation company to offer direct door-to-door service between key markets in Europe and every address in the 48 contiguous states (1985)
- The establishment of UPS Airlines - the fastest major airline startup in U.S. Federal Aviation Administration history - today, one of the largest airlines in the world (1988)
- Becoming the first foreign carrier to establish wholly-owned operations in China (2005). UPS also was the first foreign carrier to be given authority by the Chinese government to establish an air hub in China, which opened in Shanghai in 2008.
- The creation of UPS Paperless ® Invoice, the world's first "paperless" international shipping service in Canada and the U.S. that gives exporters the ability to submit their customs paperwork electronically, making international shipping faster, easier and more environmentally responsible (2008)
UPS Worldwide Expedited Service Expanded To More Than 220 Countries And Territories
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.