REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the winners of its 2012 INFORM Partner of the Year Awards. The annual awards honor Informatica partners that have delivered innovative, business problem-solving solutions over the past year leveraging Informatica products and technologies.
Informatica Alliance Partners are the bedrock of the INFORM Partner Program. The program offers multiple opportunities for leading systems integrators, solution providers, channel partners, and technology partners such as OEMs, cloud providers, outsourcers and ISVs to engage with Informatica. There are currently more than 500 INFORM partners worldwide, with 133 new partners since January 2012.
The winners of the 2012 Partner of the Year Awards are:
- Accenture - Alliance Partner of the Year. Accenture collaborates globally with Informatica to deliver business benefits to clients across major industry segments by turning data-related issues into business outcomes. The alliance leverages the power of the Informatica Platform to provide innovative solutions for data migration and data quality, and to help clients capitalize on emerging data integration areas, including innovative solutions in master data management, big data, cloud/software-as-a-service and ultra messaging.
- Cognizant - Outsourcing Partner of the Year . A member of Informatica's Product Council, Cognizant has developed TDMaxim in collaboration with Informatica to innovatively advance the state of test data management (TDM) solutions and combine Informatica TDM products with Cognizant's thought leadership to deliver superior data management capabilities and solutions for global clients across industries.
- Perceptive Informatics - OEM Partner of the Year . At the forefront of using cutting-edge technology, Perceptive has built several innovative Software-as-a-Service solutions that utilize Informatica to streamline processes, increase efficiencies and productivity, and ultimately reduce costs associated with clinical trials. This enables its customers to deliver new drugs to market sooner, to patients who need them.
- HCL Technologies - Innovation Partner of the Year. HCL exhibited outstanding thought leadership in creating HCL MyCloud DMaaS, a Data Management as a Service platform to deliver Informatica-based data management services to its outsourcing clients.
- SSG, Ltd. - Channel Partner of the Year . SSG led the Informatica Channel Partner field in developing and closing resale business in North America during 2012. They were recognized for their contribution to Informatica's revenue, high growth and deep expertise in applying Informatica solutions to solve business challenges that deliver tangible value to customers.
- Momentum Consulting Corporation - Emerging Partner of the Year. An Informatica Channel Partner since October 2012, Momentum hit the ground running to close a number of sizable strategic deals within its first 60 days as a partner.
- "The INFORM partner ecosystem is an essential element in Informatica's overriding focus on customer success," said Brad Kern, senior vice president, Worldwide Alliances, Informatica. "Informatica Partner of the Year award winners share this dedication and have clearly demonstrated that they are not only partners with Informatica, but also strong partners with our joint customers."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts