Are you interested in education bills, the state budget, or new gun control laws in Utah? Now, with a new mobile application, “Bill Watch,” you can track bills and receive instant updates as bills move through the Utah Legislature. This free application works on Apple mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android devices.
You can search for bills by topic, legislator's name, or bill number. To receive updates directly to your device via push notification, click the subscribe button.
Bill Tracker Features:
- Search for Utah bills by topic, bill number, legislator's name
- Subscribe to one or many bills to watch
- Receive push notifications when the bill status changes
- View full details of the bill
- View list of bills being watched
Utah is the first state to create an innovative mobile tracking service for state legislation. The Utah.Gov Legislative Bill Watch application is now the easiest way to track and follow important legislation. This app is provided by the official website for the state of Utah, Utah.Gov, and the Utah State Legislature ( le.utah.gov). Bill Tracker is one of hundreds of award winning services provided by Utah.Gov.To find out more information about Utah.Gov visit: Twitter: https://twitter.com/UtahGov Facebook: http://www.utah.gov/facebook/ RSS feeds: http://www.utah.gov/connect/feeds.html Utah blogs: http://www.utah.gov/blogs/ About Utah.Gov Utah.gov is the entry point to over 1000 online services and benefits over 2.7 million residents in the State of Utah. Utah.gov provides citizens and businesses with more convenient options for interacting with government. Through Utah.gov, citizens can find public meetings, renew their vehicle registration, buy a hunting and fishing license, register a business, find a transparent state budget, and much more. In 2011 alone, Utah.gov received an unprecedented 17 awards making it the nation’s most honored state website. Utah.gov is the official Web portal for the State of Utah ( http://www.Utah.Gov). It is managed and operated without tax funds through a public-private partnership between the state and Utah Interactive, the Salt Lake City-based official eGovernment partner for the state of Utah. Utah Interactive is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s family of companies. About NIC NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of government Web sites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. The NIC family of companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies across the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV