EQT Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: EQM), an EQT Corporation company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Lara E. Washington as a new member of the Board of Directors of its general partner. Ms. Washington will serve as a member of the audit and conflicts committees.
Ms. Washington is currently President of the Allegheny County Rehabilitation Corporation (AHRCO), a privately held residential property management company serving Western Pennsylvania. Ms. Washington joined AHRCO in 2003 as Vice President, Development. Prior to joining AHRCO, Ms. Washington was a senior consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Brown University, as well as a Masters of Education degree and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Stanford University.
About EQT Midstream Partners:
EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. The Partnership provides midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through two primary assets: the Equitrans Transmission and Storage System and the Equitrans Gathering System. The Partnership has a 700 mile FERC-regulated, interstate pipeline system and more than 2,000 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines.Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV