TEL AVIV, Israel, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Strauss Group (TASE: STRS) will host a conference call to discuss Q4 2012 and FY 2012 results on Wednesday March 20 th at 17:30 pm local Israel time / 15:30 pm UK / 11:30 am Eastern time.
The conference will be hosted by Gadi Lesin, CEO, Shahar Florence, CFO, and Talia Sessler, Director of Investor Relations and will be followed by a question and answer session.
To participate in the live call please dial one of the following numbers :From the UK: 0-800-051-8913 From the US: 1-888-407-2553 From Israel: 03-9180692 The conference call will be accompanied by a presentation which can be downloaded from the Investor Relations section of our website http://www.strauss-group.com/Presentations Replay Number: Israel and International +972-3-925-5942 The replay will be available from March 20 th until March 22nd, 2013 Strauss Groups' Q4 2012 and FY 2012 earnings press release and financial statements will be available on the Company's website: http://www.strauss-group.com/financialreports on March 20th, following the release. For further information, please contact: Talia Sessler Director of Investor Relations 49 HaSivim St. Petach Tikva, Israel | 49517 Phone: + 972-3-675-2545 | Mobile: + 972-54-577-2195 Talia.email@example.com http://www.strauss-group.com SOURCE Strauss Group Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV