The transcription, recording and retransmission in any way of CWH’s fourth quarter conference call is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of CWH.
A copy of CWH’s Fourth Quarter 2012 Supplemental Operating and Financial Data is available for download at CWH’s website, www.cwhreit.com. CWH’s website is not incorporated as part of this press release.
CommonWealth REIT is a real estate investment trust which primarily owns office properties located throughout the United States. CWH is headquartered in Newton, MA.Please see the pages attached hereto for a more detailed statement of our operating results and financial condition and for an explanation of our calculation of FFO and Normalized FFO. WARNING CONCERNING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS THIS PRESS RELEASE CONTAINS STATEMENTS THAT CONSTITUTE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND OTHER SECURITIES LAWS. ALSO, WHENEVER CWH USES WORDS SUCH AS “BELIEVE”, “EXPECT”, “ANTICIPATE”, “INTEND”, “PLAN”, “ESTIMATE” OR SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS, CWH IS MAKING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED UPON CWH’S PRESENT INTENT, BELIEFS OR EXPECTATIONS, BUT FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO OCCUR AND MAY NOT OCCUR. ACTUAL RESULTS MAY DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN OR IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS AS A RESULT OF VARIOUS FACTORS. FOR EXAMPLE:
- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT CWH HAS ENTERED INTO AGREEMENTS TO SELL PROPERTIES. THESE TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO VARIOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS TYPICAL OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY NOT BE MET. AS A RESULT, THESE TRANSACTIONS MAY NOT OCCUR OR MAY BE DELAYED OR THE TERMS MAY CHANGE, AND
- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT CWH INTENDS TO SELL IN 2013 THE REMAINING PROPERTIES NOT ALREADY SOLD THAT WERE RECLASSIFIED TO DISCONTINUED OPERATIONS AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2012. HOWEVER, CWH MAY BE UNABLE TO SELL SOME OR ALL OF THESE PROPERTIES IN 2013 OR EVER.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV