• Canton, OH’s transit agency, SARTA, has begun to fuel its CNG bus fleet at Clean Energy’s private and public fueling stations in the area.
• Super Shuttle, already one of the country’s leaders in the transition to CNG, is expanding its CNG fleet in California by over 100 new CNG vans.
• Clean Energy opened a new CNG station at Hertz Rent-A-Car’s LAX property.• Clean Energy opened a CNG station at San Diego International Airport to service Enterprise Rental and Ace Parking among other fleet vehicles serving the area. • Chicago added 63 CNG taxis and para-transit vehicles growing their total to over 400 NGV vehicles, an increase of 39% since the beginning of 2012. • Partnering with Parking Company of America, Clean Energy opened two new stations at Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport. • Bell Transportation announced it is adding an additional 90 CNG taxis to their fleet that will fuel at Clean Energy’s station at the Las Vegas Airport. • San Francisco Yellow Cab added 35 CNG taxis to their fleet, which fuels at Clean Energy’s SFO Airport station. Trucking Companies/Shippers/Carriers As the latest transportation sector to transition to natural gas, the long-haul trucking industry is adding trucks to their fleets, which are expected to fuel at Clean Energy’s LNG and CNG stations. Below are some of the most recent natural gas adopters: • YRC Worldwide added four LNG trucks to their Southern California fleet. • UPS has expanded their LNG fleet to 70 with 12 additional tractors that will fuel at Clean Energy’s Phoenix station. • Modern Transportation ordered its first LNG tractors and will fuel at Clean Energy’s Latta, SC station along the I-95 corridor. • Lancaster Foods deployed their first two LNG trucks in Maryland, where they will fuel at Clean Energy’s network of stations in the Mid-Atlantic area.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts