• Clean Energy is constructing its first fueling station for the asphalt industry in Wisconsin to serve Northeast Asphalt, Inc.’s new CNG-filling portable trailers to provide CNG for mobile asphalt plants.
• New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Clean Energy co-founder T. Boone Pickens last week unveiled the first CNG-powered gourmet food truck owned by Neapolitan Express. The truck also features CNG-powered cooking equipment and generators. Clean Energy will be the exclusive fuel provider for Neapolitan as it rolls out additional CNG food trucks across the country.
• The City of Torrance, CA signed an agreement with Clean Energy to construct, own and operate a private CNG fueling facility for up to 70 buses and over 20 trash trucks.• Clean Energy signed a contract with Veolia Transportation and another with MV Transportation, to construct, own and operate private CNG stations expected to fuel 150 Los Angeles Department of Transportation buses. • The City of Tempe, AZ will replace 40 gasoline buses with CNG units that will fuel at a Clean Energy station. • Long Beach, CA Transit completed its first phase to transition over 60 electric hybrid buses to CNG as part of a master agreement with Clean Energy to oversee maintenance of the its CNG fueling station. • The cities of Las Vegas, Dallas and Los Angeles added para-transit vehicles to their existing fleets. • Clean Energy customer and transit agency for San Bernardino County, CA, Omnitrans, was the first customer to receive 60 ft. articulated CNG buses built by New Flyer Industries, a leading manufacturer of CNG buses. • Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) is now taking delivery of five new CNG transit buses every week until the agency reaches its 452-bus order. DART will fuel its total CNG fleet, which includes 200 para-transit vehicles, at four CNG stations built by Clean Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV