• Clean Energy is constructing its first fueling station for the asphalt industry in Wisconsin to serve Northeast Asphalt, Inc.’s new CNG-filling portable trailers to provide CNG for mobile asphalt plants.• New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Clean Energy co-founder T. Boone Pickens last week unveiled the first CNG-powered gourmet food truck owned by Neapolitan Express. The truck also features CNG-powered cooking equipment and generators. Clean Energy will be the exclusive fuel provider for Neapolitan as it rolls out additional CNG food trucks across the country.
Clean Energy Releases Third Edition Of “The Road To Natural Gas”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts