• Clean Energy is constructing its first fuel station that will use renewable natural gas for Atlas Disposal in Sacramento, CA. The bio gas will be derived from a food-waste Anaerobic Digester, be cleaned and turned into CNG for Atlas Disposal’s trucks.
• The City of Los Angeles and Clean Energy extended its relationship with a five-year contract that will represent millions of gallons of LNG to be provided for its fleet of refuse trucks.
• Clean Energy will construct a fuel station for Alameda County Industries in San Leandro, CA that is expected to provide CNG for 36 trucks.
• Clean Energy signed an agreement to construct a station for a new customer, Garden City Sanitation in Santa Clara, CA, that is anticipated to fuel their 47 CNG trucks.• Clean Energy is constructing another station for Republic Services in Anaheim, CA that is projected to fuel 78 additional CNG trucks. • The City of Tampa, FL began fueling CNG refuse trucks at Clean Energy’s Tampa Airport station. Tampa’s mayor announced plans for moving their entire fleet of more than 100 trucks to CNG. • The City of Tempe, AZ began fueling their CNG trucks at their LCNG station that is operated and maintained by Clean Energy. • The City of Scottsdale, AZ has started fueling their CNG refuse trucks at their station that was recently upgraded by Clean Energy. • Clean Energy opened the first CNG station for USA Hauling, Connecticut’s largest waste & recycling company. Metro Taxi, Yellow Cab and AT&T CNG vehicles are also fueling at the station, which is located in Hartford. • Covanta Essex opened its first CNG fueling station in Newark, NJ as part of the overall Covanta/Clean Energy national agreement. • The ready-mix concrete truck sector has begun to make the transition to natural gas as a transportation fuel demonstrated by the number of CNG trucks on display at the World of Concrete exhibition this month. Clean Energy is fueling ready-mix concrete CNG trucks for Ferrara Bros. Building Materials Corp. in New York and Ozinga in the Midwest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV