• Clean Energy is constructing its first fuel station that will use renewable natural gas for Atlas Disposal in Sacramento, CA. The bio gas will be derived from a food-waste Anaerobic Digester, be cleaned and turned into CNG for Atlas Disposal’s trucks.• The City of Los Angeles and Clean Energy extended its relationship with a five-year contract that will represent millions of gallons of LNG to be provided for its fleet of refuse trucks.
Clean Energy Releases Third Edition Of “The Road To Natural Gas”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.