NEW YORK -- Home Depot (HD), the biggest home-improvement retailer, is expected by analysts Tuesday to report fourth-quarter earnings of 64 cents a share on revenue of $17.69 billion.
Rival Lowe's (LOW) said Monday that fourth-quarter earnings fell 11%, but earnings of 26 cents a share topped analysts' estimates.
JPMorgan Chase (JPM) holds its annual Investor Day in New York on Tuesday, nine months after the 'London Whale" scandal caused a $2 billion trading loss. The bank named Thasunda Brown Duckett its new head of auto finance on Monday. Buffett's Buyout Business Is a Risk for Wells Fargo
General Motors (GM) is proposing an $11.1-million pay package for Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson in 2013, $2.1 million more than it paid the executive last year, The Detroit Free Press reported, citing documents that it obtained. The U.S. government must approve executive pay at GM as a condition of the automaker's bailout, so Akerson's pay package could be denied or reduced, according to the Free Press.
Macy's (M) is expected by Wall Street on Tuesday to post quarterly profit of $1.99 a share on revenue of $9.3 billion.
Priceline, the online travel agency, is expected by Wall Street to post adjusted earnings of $6.54 a share on revenue of $1.19 billion. Priceline posted year-earlier earnings of $5.37 a share. 4 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume
Analysts expect AutoZone (AZO) to post fiscal second-quarter earnings of $4.76 a share on revenue of $1.88 billion.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV