Sony Announces Global Availability Of Xperiaâ¿¢ Tablet Z - The World's Slimmest And Lightest Tablet
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony's world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: http://www.sonymobile.com
1) Facts and features may vary depending on local variant. 2) Operational times are affected by network preferences, type of SIM card, connected accessories and various activities e.g. playing games. Kit contents and colour options may differ from market to market. The full range of accessories may not be available in every market. 3) Icons displayed are for illustrative purposes only. The homescreen may appear different in your product. Some features may not be available in your country or area.
Sony, make.believe, WALKMAN, WALKMAN W logo, Sony Entertainment Network, PlayMemories Online, Exmor RS, Clear phase, BRAVIA, and xLoud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Xperia, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL PlayNow, SensMe, and TrackID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Mobile Communications AB. PlayStation is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment. Media Go is a trademark of Sony Electronics. Android, Google Play, Google Chrome, Google Voice, Latitude, YouTube, Google Maps and Google Mail are trademarks of Google Inc. Snapdragon is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Twitter is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Microsoft ActiveSync is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Bluetooth is a trademark or registered trademark, and any use of such mark is under license by Sony Mobile. Neoreader is a trademark or registered trademark of NeoMedia Technologies Inc. microSD is a trademark or registered trademark of SanDisk Corporation. eCompass is a trademark or registered trademark of Genoptix, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. DLNA Certified is a trademark or registered trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance. SyncML is a trademark or registered trademark of the Open Mobile Alliance. Skype is a trademark or registered trademark of Skype, Ltd. LTE is a trademark or a registered trademark of ETSI. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV