- Basecamp Business’ Business Calendar Network application for iOS and Android provides a calendar of business events as well as offering direct ties to event networking capabilities such as Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. Mel Baiada, Basecamp’s President and CEO, says: “Our BCN application will benefit from the use of CirrusCon’s API platform to ensure solid wireless connections in bad indoor environments, and also its local network identification feature which eliminates the need for trying to reconfirm location information.”
- Bleacher League Entertainment’s Bleacher League Baseball application is a real-time, baseball application allows users to predict what a batter will do at the plate. Good network connectivity in crowded sports arena environments is critical to its success. “With CirrusCon’s SCMS, we will be able to work with arena managers to ensure solid connections and help manage connectivity in large, very congested settings,” says John Root, CEO Bleacher League Entertainment.
- Wingman is currently running controlled beta tests of their Wingman: Patron drink ordering application at bars in the Pittsburgh PA area. Wingman President Lionel Levine, says “During early testing we ran into issues related to poor indoor 3G/4G data reception and in getting accurate GPS/location signals. The CirrusCon SCMS will help address both those problems by ensuring strong local data reception and confirming that users are definitely at the bar.”
InterDigital And SemperCon Launch CirrusCon, Cloud-Based Platform For Mobile Application Bandwidth Control, Connectivity Management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts