TI's C6678 DSPs offer Sub10 Systems access to devices that are high performance while still being power and space efficient. The unique strengths of the C6678 DSPs help Sub10 Systems meet the needs of the industry, including developing backhaul solutions small enough to fit on outside objects, like lamp posts, and maintaining power management. In addition, the C6678 DSP leverages TI's scalable KeyStone multicore architecture, bringing the most comprehensive portfolio of software and complementary support devices to Sub10 Systems. This enables Sub10 Systems to save time, resources and budget to focus on differentiating their products.
The Liberator V100 is currently available. Visit http://www.sub10systems.com for more information.
Visit TI and Sub 10 Systems @ Mobile World Congress 2013Sub10 Systems will showcase the Liberator V100 at MWC in Hall 7, Stand 7l100. If you're interested in meeting with TI's communications infrastructure team, please contact Sameer Wasson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information:
- Learn more about TI multicore
- Learn more about TI's C6678 multicore DSP
- Watch TI's multicore Ask The Experts series
- Engage with engineers and TI experts on the TI E2E™ Community and Multicore Mix blog
- Follow TI on Twitter and become a fan of TI on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts