THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, February 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Aegon's Supervisory Board will propose to appoint PwC as the company's independent auditor for the Annual Accounts 2014 through 2016, during the upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 15, 2013. This recommendation is the result of a competitive tender process that Aegon conducted, consistent with its sound corporate governance principles.
The Supervisory Board will also propose to reappoint the company's current auditor, Ernst & Young, for the financial year 2013. Aegon appreciates the excellent service Ernst & Young has provided and expresses its gratitude for the firm's contributions.
ABOUT AEGONAs an international insurance, pensions and asset management company based in The Hague, Aegon has businesses in over twenty markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon companies employ approximately 24,000 people and have millions of customers across the globe. Further information: aegon.com. Media relations Greg Tucker +31(0)70-344-8956 email@example.com Investor relations Willem van den Berg +31(0)-70-344-8305 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE AEGON N.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV