Cavium's PureVu Video ARM®-based processors support OEMs and ODMs developing wireless display solutions for smartphones, tablets, notebook PCs, TVs, monitors, set top boxes, and media players.
Cavium TurboDPI™ software will allow TEMs to quickly deploy network element designs for 4G LTE and carrier cloud-based services that require high performance deep pack inspection processing of the ever growing volume of mobile data.
Cavium's NEURON Search™ processors provide high performance and low power L2-L4 network search for enterprise and service provider infrastructure equipment.
During Mobile World Congress Cavium will display the following products in Hall 2 meeting room 2A120:
- OCTEON ® Multicore Processors for high–performance, low cost common platform 3G/ LTE base stations and core network equipment
- Cavium will illustrate how TEMs can build a 3 Terabit DPI Platform using OCTEON II CN68XX 32–core MIPS64 processors (winner of The Linley Group "Best Embedded Processor" Award) and Cavium's market–leading TurboDPI Application Software suite
- Full disclosure of next generation OCTEON III Processor for MacroBTS, CloudRAN and EPC
- OCTEON ® Fusion fully–integrated SoCs for highly–scalable carrier class small cell
- Live demonstration of LTE Small cell platform using Cavium's OCTEON Fusion CNF71XX and FusionStack, Cavium's LTE Software suite, to achieve the world's highest small cell performance
- PureVu™ highly Integrated media SoCs ideal for universal wireless display TV adapter, OTT Thin client, and integrated module designs optimized for handsets and tablets
- Live demonstration of Cavium's USB–powered Tiga-Media-Stick reference design, which plugs directly into the TV, supporting full HD wireless display and live media streaming from mobile devices.
- Live demonstration of FreeOTT's thin client box in a small form factor for accessing Free Over-the-Top content
- TurboDPI ™ II offers nine production-ready DPI Modules Including Inspection, Extraction and Insertion for Enterprise, Cloud, Data Center, 3G/4G/LTE Wireless Equipment Manufacturers
- Live demonstration of protocol detection and application recognition at 80Gbps on ATCA blade and 10Gbps on integrated DPI appliance.
- Cavium's PACE partners offer extensive software and hardware solutions which complement Cavium processors. Partners demonstrating their offerings at Mobile World Congress include Advantech, Emerson, Kontron, and Radisys.