Cavium's PureVu Video ARM®-based processors support OEMs and ODMs developing wireless display solutions for smartphones, tablets, notebook PCs, TVs, monitors, set top boxes, and media players.
Cavium TurboDPI™ software will allow TEMs to quickly deploy network element designs for 4G LTE and carrier cloud-based services that require high performance deep pack inspection processing of the ever growing volume of mobile data.
Cavium's NEURON Search™ processors provide high performance and low power L2-L4 network search for enterprise and service provider infrastructure equipment.
During Mobile World Congress Cavium will display the following products in Hall 2 meeting room 2A120:
® Multicore Processors for high–performance, low cost common platform 3G/ LTE base stations and core network equipment
- Cavium will illustrate how TEMs can build a 3 Terabit DPI Platform using OCTEON II CN68XX 32–core MIPS64 processors (winner of The Linley Group "Best Embedded Processor" Award) and Cavium's market–leading TurboDPI Application Software suite
- Full disclosure of next generation OCTEON III Processor for MacroBTS, CloudRAN and EPC
® Fusion fully–integrated SoCs for highly–scalable carrier class small cell
- Live demonstration of LTE Small cell platform using Cavium's OCTEON Fusion CNF71XX and FusionStack, Cavium's LTE Software suite, to achieve the world's highest small cell performance
PureVu™ highly Integrated media SoCs ideal for universal wireless display TV adapter, OTT Thin client, and integrated module designs optimized for handsets and tablets
- Live demonstration of Cavium's USB–powered Tiga-Media-Stick reference design, which plugs directly into the TV, supporting full HD wireless display and live media streaming from mobile devices.
- Live demonstration of FreeOTT's thin client box in a small form factor for accessing Free Over-the-Top content
offers nine production-ready DPI Modules Including Inspection, Extraction and Insertion for Enterprise, Cloud, Data Center, 3G/4G/LTE Wireless Equipment Manufacturers
- Live demonstration of protocol detection and application recognition at 80Gbps on ATCA blade and 10Gbps on integrated DPI appliance.
- Cavium's PACE partners offer extensive software and hardware solutions which complement Cavium processors. Partners demonstrating their offerings at Mobile World Congress include Advantech, Emerson, Kontron, and Radisys.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV