SAP addresses enterprise-grade mobile content management and security in four critical areas: authentication, encryption, compliance and sharing . Key features of SAP Mobile Documents are planned to include:
- A software development kit (SDK) for easily embedding powerful, secure file distribution capabilities into SAP and non-SAP applications
- Individual file sync so users can access the content they want, when they want it
- Corporate shared documents so enterprises can publish documents to user groups who need specified content
- Simplified interoperability with enterprise content management platforms, such as Sharepoint and the SAP Netweaver® Portal component, through the open Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard for the utmost level of flexibility, credibility and control
- Secure use cases for personal file access to portal content, knowledge management resources and Microsoft SharePoint
Open Choice for CustomersThe mobile content management solution set from SAP helps ensure customer choice through a variety of internally and partner-developed products designed to meet the wide-ranging content needs for today's businesses. For customers that have already implemented a mobile content management solution, SAP Afaria provides an additional level of confidence that the mobile devices accessing company documents are business-ready and secure. SAP Afaria supports leading enterprise mobile content management vendors — including Accellion, Alfresco, Box, OpenText, Soonr, WatchDox and YouSendIt — to help ensure companies minimize security risk while continuing with their existing solutions. To read more from these vendors, see: " Quote Sheet: SAP to Answer Need for Highly Secure, Enterprise-Grade Mobile Content Management."
Both SAP Mobile Documents and SAP Afaria are planned to be available on premise and in the cloud. For more information, register for: " Webinar: Introducing SAP Mobile Documents" on March 20, and " Gartner Webinar: Tackling the Risk of Corporate Content on Mobile Devices" on March 21. For a closer look, see: "Video: SAP Mobile Documents."
For more information, including additional news from SAP at Mobile World Congress, visit the SAP Newsroom.1IDC, "Worldwide Mobile Enterprise Management Software 2012 – 2016 Forecast and Analysis and 2011 Vendor Shares" report, Stacy Crook, September 2012 2 Gartner, "Mobile File Synchronization Evaluation Criteria", Guy Creese, May 1, 2012 3 Nucleus Research m2: "Content management returns $6.12 for every dollar spent," January 2012 About SAPAs market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 232,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com. Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV