"Fast connectivity is increasingly important across a range of mobile devices, so we are pleased to be implementing Qualcomm Gobi technology in our latest LTE products," said Dan Schieler, senior vice president, Mobile Computing, Sierra Wireless. "Our customers, and ultimately, their end users, will appreciate the increased data speeds Gobi chipsets enable."
The Qualcomm Gobi MDM9625™ and MDM9225™ chipsets began sampling to vendors last November and are anticipated to enable commercial device launches with LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation later this year.
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is the world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. Qualcomm Incorporated includes Qualcomm's licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of its patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm's engineering, research and development functions, and substantially all of its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. For more information, visit Qualcomm's website, OnQ blog, Twitter and Facebook pages.Qualcomm is a registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Qualcomm Contacts: Tina Asmar, Corporate Communications Phone: 1-858-845-5959 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Warren Kneeshaw, Investor Relations Phone: 1-858-658-4813 Email: email@example.com SOURCE Qualcomm Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV