GSMA Outlines State Of Mobile Industry In New Report
To access the full report, "The Mobile Economy 2013", visit www.gsma.com/mobileeconomy/.
About the GSMA The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide. Spanning more than 220 countries, the GSMA unites nearly 800 of the world's mobile operators with more than 230 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset makers, software companies, equipment providers and Internet companies, as well as organisations in industry sectors such as financial services, healthcare, media, transport and utilities. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as the Mobile World Congress and Mobile Asia Expo.
 Mobile subscriber penetration stands at 45 per cent globally, while mobile connection penetration is currently 94 per cent. The variance between the number of mobile subscribers and the number of mobile connections is related to multiple SIM ownership as well as inactive SIMs. GSMA Wireless Intelligence. Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast for 2012 to 2017. Cisco. 2013.  Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast for 2012 to 2017. Cisco. 2013. SOURCE GSMA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV