GSMA Announces OneAPI Exchange
"Consumers across the world are increasingly using mobile applications in their business and personal lives," continued O'Hara. "There is now an exciting opportunity for the mobile industry to provide solutions that simplify the app development process, accelerate time to market and facilitate worldwide reach. The OneAPI Exchange will help take the consumer experience to the next level."
Network APIs in Action at Mobile World Congress A range of mobile app demonstrations will show network APIs in action. These include:
- Canonical's recently launched Ubuntu Phone OS pilots a simple one-click log-in using operator authentication and provides operator billing options for the Ubuntu One music download store;
- A bike hire scheme and pizza ordering service by Apigee;
- MYAndroidProtection that safeguards your mobile data against loss, theft or malware and MYMobileKidsProtection that sets boundaries for children when using smartphones, both by MYMobileSecurity.
Attendees to Mobile World Congress 2013 can experience these demos in the Connected City, Hall 3, Stands 3B2 and 3C2 and also at the GSMA Pavilion located in Congress Square.
For further information visit: www.gsma.com/oneapiAbout the GSMAThe GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide. Spanning more than 220 countries, the GSMA unites nearly 800 of the world's mobile operators with more than 230 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset makers, software companies, equipment providers and Internet companies, as well as organisations in industry sectors such as financial services, healthcare, media, transport and utilities. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as the Mobile World Congress and Mobile Asia Expo. For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at www.gsma.com or Mobile World Live, the online portal for the mobile communications industry, at www.mobileworldlive.com. SOURCE GSMA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts