- Compatibility with multiple LTE devices and call quality is critical to achieve high market penetration. Aricent's VoLTE Client is available on leading Android smartphones and is compliant with the GSMA IR92 standard. The Client is based on Aricent's existing robust and highly interoperable IMS Client which is available on multiple platforms and devices including iOS, Android, Windows XP, and MAC. The IMS Client controls LTE signaling for optimal QoS usage to ensure quality for both voice and video calls. Aricent's VoLTE Client also supports RCS applications for rich service experience.
- Aricent's eNodeb software supports audio specific QoS on both TDD and FDD modes, necessary for carrying enhanced high-definition audio and video quality on LTE networks. The software is a robust framework for developing a complete eNodeB including value-added applications for RRM, SON, call and session management and management plane.
- The EPC software is configured to support various QoS profiles and classes as defined in IR92 not only for the data traffic but also for different kinds of audio and video calls by interfacing with the IMS network. It allows voice calls to seamlessly continue over high speed vehicles by handovers across multiple eNodeBs with required speeds. Aricent's EPC Lite is a collapsed EPC software framework, comprising of PGW, SGW, MME, HSS and PCRF components, and is tailor made for small- and mid-subscriber niche markets such as rural and public safety.
- Aricent's IMS Lite, currently under development, is a collapsed IMS core hosting P-CSCF/ I-CSCF/ S-CSCF functions and is tailor made for small- and mid-subscriber markets. It uses a common subscriber repository shared with EPC Lite to support IMS sessions and is also able to interface with PCRF for providing required QoS using the pre-conditions generated by IMS Clients for VoLTE calls.
Aricent Enhances Its LTE Portfolio By Adding End-to-End VoLTE Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.