Greenbriar Negotiating New Solar Land Aquisitions
TSX-V Symbol: GRB Issued and Outstanding: 10,943,500
VANCOUVER, Feb. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Greenbriar Capital Corp. -- (the "Company" or "Greenbriar") (TSX Venture Exchange -- "GRB") is pleased to announce that it is in negotiations to acquire at least five and up to eight real properties suitable for utility scale solar production. The sites are in very near proximity to utility scale interconnection facilities and provide ideal topographical conditions for large-scale energy production.
These negotiations are consistent with the Company's strategic objectives of expanding its real estate business from large-scale residential sub-divisions into renewable energy based real estate transactions with the goal of sustainable long-term income streams.
Jeff Ciachurski, CEO of Greenbriar states "we are pleased to be moving Greenbriar into a large-scale owner of renewable energy real estate providing a foundation for long term and sustainable income growth.ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS "SIGNED" Jeffrey J. Ciachurski President & Chief Executive Officer Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Greenbriar Capital Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV