Health Outcomes Liaisons (HOLs) Serve As Key Bridge Between Pharmaceutical Sector And Managed Care Groups
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Feb. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed care organizations and other payer types – including the government sector – have become the key customer groups for the pharmaceutical industry. To effectively convey a therapy's safety and cost effectiveness with managed care groups, the pharmaceutical sector has turned to Health Outcomes Liaisons (HOLs) to fill this critical communication role.
To help pharmaceutical executives better navigate and understand the activities of effective HOL programs at leading organizations, research and consulting firm Best Practices, LLC has published a research study on the emerging role of these specialized communicators. The study, " Health Outcomes Liaisons Excellence: How the HOL Function Drives Value Across the Healthcare Industry ," contains benchmarks and insights that illuminate how leading companies are delivering outstanding HOL services in an increasingly challenging business environment.
The insights in the 63-page study identify future trends expected to impact the HOL function. It also discovers how executives -- tasked with supporting new products, but burdened with headcount constraints and limited resources -- can gain critical efficiencies through HOLs.
The benchmarking study also addresses issues such as the:
- Structure and resources of Health Outcome Liaisons (HOL) programs, including staffing, budget, geographic span, oversight responsibility, and services provided
- Scope, frequency, and timing of HOL services
- Methods HOLs use to engage internal and external customers and build lasting relationships
- Differences in roles of HOL, MSL, Key Account Manager and Sales staff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV