10. Samuel Adams Noble Pils
Style: Czech Pilsner
Alcohol by volume: 4.9%
This floral, hoppy take on Bohemian Pilsner was the stud of Samuel Adams' spring variety packs a couple of years back thanks to its use of five German Noble hops that help it drink more like a mellow IPA. Boston Beer (SAM) recently turned it into a year-round affair -- reserving spring slots for for its Alpine Spring Kellerbier and other offerings. That said, Noble Pils is still the Sam to have around this time of year explicitly for that light, sweet, honey-tinged finish. It isn't typical beer-hall pilsner and purists should probably beware. But drinkers who are getting a little stir crazy waiting for some actual spring to arrive should ease their nerves with a few sips of this while searching those gray skies for sun.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV