Novatel Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless networking solutions, today introduces the N4A cloud-based Device Manager 4.1 which provides enterprise customers with improved time-to-market and tools to effectively manage M2M assets through their entire lifecycle. The N4A Device Manager assists with activation, deployment, maintenance and day-to-day operation in one single, robust, secure and scalable platform.
“Providing reliable and flexible device management is important to our customers as they roll out their applications and services offerings. We now provide an enhanced web-enabled cloud-based device management platform with added scalability, security and an intuitive web interface,” said Rob Hadley, CMO of Novatel Wireless.
The N4A Device Manager 4.1 provides two main functions: device configuration and service management. These elements provide the essential tasks required to effectively manage and apply configurations across multiple devices simultaneously. In addition, the software provides the ability to dynamically manage shipment files and remotely request immediate device check-in for FOTA or service update. The highly scalable architecture of the device manager provides customers with a future-proof solution which can handle rapid growth and provide the ability to effectively manage both small and large device deployments and the events generated by them. The N4A Device Manager is highly scalable and can support customers ranging from small enterprises to tier-one carriers.
The N4A Device Manager offers easy-to-use system administrative tools and interfaces allowing customers to automate processes and make device management simple and cost-effective and lower the total cost of ownership for the M2M assets deployed by the customer.The N4A Device Manager 4.1 comes with enhanced services and tools such as:
- Strong diagnostic capabilities with logs and notifications delivered via emails and SNMP traps
- New single sign-on capabilities with support for LDAP-based authentication facilitating easy integration with enterprise systems
- Improved back-end integration to streamline the process of license and order management
- Highly scalable architecture capable of supporting thousands of devices with high event throughput
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts