Update On Labor Negotiations Between The Boeing Company And The Society For Professional Engineering Employees In Aerospace
WASHINGTON, Feb. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS) today issued the following statement on the labor negotiations between the Boeing Company and the Society for Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA):
"In response to a request from the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, the representatives of the Boeing Company and Society for Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace have agreed to meet on Wednesday, February 27 under the auspices of FMCS to explore settlement options for a new collective bargaining agreement."
"Due to the sensitive nature of these discussions, FMCS will have no further comment."
The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, created in 1947, is an independent U.S. government agency whose mission is to preserve and promote labor-management peace and cooperation. Headquartered in Washington, DC, with 10 district offices and 67 field offices, the agency provides mediation and conflict resolution services to industry, government agencies and communities.Web site: www.fmcs.gov
SOURCE Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV