Former Vice President Dick Cheney And Liz Cheney To Jointly Deliver Keynote Dinner Address For 5th Annual Steamboat Institute Freedom Conference -- August 23, 2013
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney will jointly deliver the keynote dinner address of the 5 th Annual Steamboat Institute Freedom Conference on Friday, August 23, 2013.
"We're incredibly honored to have both Vice President Cheney and Liz Cheney address The Steamboat Institute. Vice President Cheney has been an eyewitness to history at the highest levels, and we are grateful for his leadership and courage during the difficult years following the 9/11 attacks. With Liz Cheney's experience in the State Department and her unique perspective on her father's career, our guests will be treated to an unforgettable evening," said Jennifer Schubert-Akin, Steamboat Institute chairman and founding board member.
Other speakers for the 2-day event will be announced in the coming weeks and months.
The Steamboat Institute Board of Directors includes Chairman Jennifer Schubert-Akin, Vice Chairman Rick Akin, Anne Lowe, Gary Hofmeister, Cheri Carsten, Charlie MacArthur , Kelly Victory, M.D. and Kirsten Fedewa (Ex-Officio)."We're extremely proud that The Steamboat Institute continues to attract some of the greatest conservative leaders of our generation. We are looking forward to a robust exchange of ideas at our summer conference, August 23-24th, in the beautiful ski resort community of Steamboat Springs, Colorado," said Schubert-Akin. For more information and to register for the 2013 Steamboat Institute Conference, please visit: www.steamboatinstitute.org. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. SOURCE The Steamboat Institute
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV