Roadway Safety Group Exhibiting Lifesaving, Innovative Products In San Diego
FREE ADMISSION FOR CALTRANS EMPLOYEES, PUBLIC OFFICIALS, ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, EMERGENCY RESPONDERS
FREDERICKSBURG, Va., Feb. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Members of the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), an international roadway safety association, will conduct their 43 rd Annual Convention and Traffic Expo in San Diego Feb. 24 – 26. The event will be held at the San Diego Convention Center and will feature hundreds of booths filled with innovative roadway safety products and a wide-variety of roadway equipment. This is the largest single display of traffic control equipment and devices in North America.
Both Feb. 25 and 26 are open days for CALTRANS employees, public officials, law enforcement officers and emergency responders. The free offer not only includes admission to the massive exhibition floor both days, it also includes free access to a wide variety of roadway safety workshops. A complete schedule is located at the "Events" tab (Convention and Traffic Expo) of ATSSA.com.Admission Beginning at noon on Feb. 25, public officials can present their identification cards at the registration desk to obtain free admission to the show floor. The free offer is good until 5 p.m. Feb. 26. ATSSA members are committed to reducing the number of roadway fatalities and injuries through the development of innovative products and services. ATSSA is the nation's leader in roadway safety issues, with heavy emphasis on work zone safety, pavement markings, guardrail, signage, traffic control devices and reflective apparel. Since 1969, ATSSA has represented companies and individuals in the traffic control and roadway safety industry. ATSSA members provide the majority of traffic safety features, services and materials used on America's roadways.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV