SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012, on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, before the market opens. The company also said that senior management will host an investor conference call the same day at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time to review the company's financial results.
The conference call will be available to interested parties by dialing (877) 369-6586 (domestic), (253) 237-1165 (international); passcode: 14750136. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived at www.clearone.com for at least three months.
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life. ClearOne products offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com.http://investors.clearone.com Contact: Brent JohnsonInvestor Relations 801-303-3577 email@example.com SOURCE ClearOne
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV