PITTSBURGH, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII), one of the nation's largest investment managers, today filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2012.
Federated makes available, via its website, all of its annual report documents and provides access to its other SEC filings via EDGAR. For more information visit the About Federated section of FederatedInvestors.com and select Annual Report or SEC Filings.
Shareholders may also receive a paper copy of Federated's Form 10-K, which includes audited financial statements, free of charge upon written request. Written requests should be sent to Corporate Communications, Federated Investors Tower, 1001 Liberty Ave., Pittsburgh, Pa., 15222-3779.
Federated Investors, Inc. is one of the largest investment managers in the United States, managing $379.8 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2012. With 137 funds and a variety of separately managed account options, Federated provides comprehensive investment management to approximately 4,700 institutions and intermediaries including corporations, government entities, insurance companies, foundations and endowments, banks and broker/dealers. For more information, visit FederatedInvestors.com.SOURCE Federated Investors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV