AKRON, Ohio, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chairman and CEO Paul G. Greig will discuss FirstMerit's (Nasdaq: FMER) business and financial performance and strategies at 9:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at the KBW Bank Conference in Boston. The presentations will include forward-looking statements. The audio presentation, with slides available for viewing, will be available to the public live via Webcast.
Interested investors may access the live audio presentation, with slides available for viewing, by visiting http://www.firstmerit.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be archived in the investor relations section of FirstMerit's Web site at http://www.firstmerit.com.
About FirstMerit FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of $14.9 billion as of December 31, 2012 and 196 banking offices and 203 ATM locations in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and Chicago areas. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. Principal affiliates include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.FirstMerit Corporation Analysts: Thomas O'Malley/Investor Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7109 Media Contact: Robert Townsend/Media Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7075 SOURCE FirstMerit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV