LOS ANGELES, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cathay General Bancorp (Nasdaq: CATY) announced today that it will be participating at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference.
Mr. Heng W. Chen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation at the conference on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, from 1:45 p.m. to 2:25 p.m. Eastern Time ( 10:45 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. Pacific Time). A live webcast of the conference will be available at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/kbw9/.
Cathay General Bancorp does not control the information contained on the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods website, which is compiled and provided by a third party unrelated to Cathay General Bancorp. As such, Cathay General Bancorp is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on that website and also cannot accept responsibility for the privacy practices or security of that website.
ABOUT CATHAY GENERAL BANCORPCathay General Bancorp is the holding company for Cathay Bank, a California state-chartered bank. Founded in 1962, Cathay Bank offers a wide range of financial services. Cathay Bank currently operates 31 branches in California, eight branches in New York State, one in Massachusetts, two in Texas, three in Washington State, three in the Chicago, Illinois, area, one in New Jersey, one in Hong Kong, and a representative office in Taipei and in Shanghai. Cathay Bank's website is found at http://www.cathaybank.com/.
SOURCE Cathay General Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV