Cryptography Research, Inc.:
|Who:||Cryptography Research, Inc.|
|Where:||RSA Conference 2013|
|Moscone Convention Center|
|San Francisco, CA|
|When:||February 25 – March 1, 2013|
At the RSA Conference 2013, executives from Cryptography Research (CRI) will lead two sessions that address side-channel attacks. The first session includes a live demonstration on how keys can be extracted from Suite B Crypto algorithms, while the second covers how developers can efficiently test for side-channel leakage. CRI will also participate in a day-long seminar teaching important, essential security and technology concepts.
Also at the conference, Paul Kocher, president and chief scientist at CRI, will participate as a judge of the Innovation Sandbox, a half-day program dedicated to exploring and evaluating new and promising information security technologies.
In its booth (#2225) at the show, CRI will be demonstrating and discussing its differential power analysis (DPA) countermeasures and its hardware-based CryptoFirewall™ core. For additional details, visit: www.cryptography.comCryptography Research Presentations: Monday, February 25, 2013 Title: Security Basics Seminar 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.Benjamin Jun, vice president & chief technology officer at CRI and executives at BioCatch, Bloomberg LP, Cheswick.com, iSEC Partners, Omgeo and RSA In this day-long course, Benjamin Jun will join other security thought-leaders to discuss some of the most important security principles and technologies to participants. The course is designed to lay a foundation of essential concepts that will enhance participants’ understanding of the advanced security issues that will be discussed throughout the RSA Conference. In particular, Jun will lead a 45-minute discussion on “Crypto101/Encryption Basics, SSL & Certificates” starting at 1:15 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV